Tuesday 31 July 2012

JULIO CESAR DENIES MOVE AWAY FROM INTER

Inter goalkeeper Julio Cesar has
intimated that the quotes
attributed to him in which he
said he was on his way out of
the club were fabricated by some people.
The Brazil international has been
continuously linked with a move
away from Inter since the
Nerazzurri signed Samir
Handanovic from Udinese in an
€11 million deal earlier in this
month.
Earlier on Tuesday, Julio Cesar
had been quoted as saying that
his time at Inter had come to an
end, but the 32-year-old has now
denied making such comment.
"I would like to say that I have
not made any comments about
my future," he told Sky Sport
Italy. "I would also like to deny
the some quotes that appeared on a
Facebook page that does not
belong to me.
"If I have to tell communicate anything to the
fans, I will do it in person."
The 64-cap Brazilian, who signed
for Inter in 2005, was last week
omitted from the side's squad
for the Europa League qualifiers
against Hajduk Split in the list released.
Meanwhile, Julio Cesar's agent
confirmed there is a number of
clubs interested in his client, but
underlined that a transfer is not
close at hand as at press time.
"Some clubs have contacted us,
but I told them to talk to Inter
and negotiate with them," Josias
Cardoso said.
"There is nothing certain yet for now."

No comments:

Post a Comment