Monday 6 August 2012

BARCELONA WILL COPE WITH OR WITHOUT THIAGO SILVA

Thiago Silva has declared that his move to Paris-Saint
Germain will
have no effect on
Barcelona, who had
previously been linked to move for the former
AC Milan defender.
The 27-year-old is currently representing Brazil at the Olympic Games
and was asked
whether he thought that his decision to sign for the Ligue 1
club would make a negative impact on the Barcelona squad.
"Barcelona are a great team and
they have lived with or without Thiago
Silva until now, as I have lived
without Barcelona, It will make no difference," Silva said at a press
conference earlier held. "I am only thinking about the Olympic games.
My contract is with
Paris Saint-Germain and I hope
to have success over there, as I did
with Milan." The centre-back also admitted that he has had little contact
with anyone at his new club due to his international
commitments.
"I haven't been there yet, I only
signed the contract in a hotel in Rio de Janeiro,I had no further
contact with any player at the club.
I know Leonardo and [Carlo] Ancelotti."
Brazil face South Korea in the semi-final of the Olympics come
Tuesday. Subscribe for our email notification for updates

No comments:

Post a Comment