Tuesday 7 August 2012

USAIN BOLT WANTS A FOOTBALL CAREER TRIER WITH MANCHESTER UNITED

Race icon Usain Bolt insists that he is serious about wanting a trial
with Manchester United football club. The 25-year-old Jamaican,who is
the
fastest man in history, dashed into sporting legend on Sunday
by defending his Olympic 100-
meter title at London setting record of 9.63 seconds. But, as a
passionate Red Devils
fan who has met up with the team and manager Sir Alex
Ferguson before, he is hoping that his running glory might
prompt his dream career an interesting change. "People think I am joking, but if
Alex Ferguson called me up and said, 'OK let's do this, come and
have a trial,' it would be impossible for me to say no. "I would
not take up the challenge if I
didn't think I was good enough for the game of soccer. I am a very
accomplished player and know I could make a difference with united."
He added: "I would not take up
the challenge if I didn't think I
was good enough,I am a very accomplished player and know I
could make a differences. I would
be the fastest player in the team,
but I can as well play"
And when exactly does Bolt want
the tryout?
"I am in Britain for a few more days," said the gold olympic
medallist, who will seek to retain his 200
meters crown during Thursday's final.
"If Alex Ferguson wants to give me a call he knows where I am." A
spokesman for the Premier League club observed to the
paper: "As the fastest man on Earth he would undoubtedly add speed to
the united squad."
Bolt has expressed his desire to play football before, declaring in
2011, "I definitely want to see what I could do with the round
leather,I think I could step up to the [Wayne] Rooneys height."

No comments:

Post a Comment