Thursday 9 August 2012

LUCAS MOURA HAD EARLIER AGREED TO UNITED DEAL BEFORE SIGNING FOR PSG

Lucas Moura had earlier agreed to a deal to join Manchester United
prior to his signing for Paris Saint-Germain, the player's agent
claimed.
The 19-year-old attacker looked
likely to move to Old Trafford until the French side's big-money move
was confirmed on
Wednesday, much to the amazement of United boss Sir Alex Ferguson, And
Lucas representative
Wagner Ribeiro has admitted that negotiations with the
Premier League side had already reached an advanced stage.
"Everything was agreed between
Sao Paulo and Manchester United," Ribeiro stated.
"The contract had been written but waiting for signing.
Leonardo called me and asked to talk to Lucas, "They talked. Leonardo
was helped by the fact he is a Brazilian. He was very gentle with
Lucas, "The possibility of living in Paris -
a much more pleasant city than Manchester - also influenced Lucas
decision. But it was PSG's project that really impressed Lucas,"
Ribeiro also explained the
lengths he had gone in order to seal his client's move to the
Parc des Princes club.
"I'm a just a Lucas worker," he stated.
"I've not been able to sleep for five days here in Europe,I can't
rest and I have so much miss my son.
"I boarded a plane at 5am in Manchester and arrived in Paris
this morning to finalise things with Leonardo. "But what gives me the taste of
victory is that I know Lucas is very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment