Wednesday 29 August 2012

C.RONALDO MY SUPER STAR.. AHMED MUSA DECLARE AS HE PROMISE A WIN OVER LIBERIA

Before Nigeria internation striked Ahmed Musa
moved over to Russia last season, the young
player had always
looked up to Real Madrid talented Cristiano
Ronaldo as his football idol.
Wearing the same number seven jersey for Nigeria, Ahmed Musa was the
new kid on the block as he
was snapped up by VVV Venlo after breaking the 20 year-old Nigeria
Premier League scoring history with Kano Pillars.
By the time he moved to CSKA in January and the opportunity to play
against his model Ronaldo finally came in the Uefa Champions
League last-16 over two legs a month later.
Even though the Russian club lost 5-2 on aggregate, it was an impressionable
moment for the
Nigerian talented winger. "I was so excited playing
against my football role model,"
Musa made knoxn." I felt very delited, after the game we had
conversation coupled with a handshake and a picture."
Musa did not stop at that point, he got Ronaldo's jersey
and it is one of his most prized possessions in this life time. "I
have it hanged in my home,
when you come in you can see it there on the wall,"
he stated. Being one of the most exciting young Nigerian
players currently doing well in Europe, Musa will be among the squad
that are tasked to secure
Nigeria's place in next
year's Africa Cup of
Nations when they are to take on Liberia in final qualifiers in
September and October respectively. It's a match that Musa is very
much interested at winning with the team. " As For me whenever I come
to the super eagle camp to play for my fatherland I give it best to
see that I win the game". Did you know you can join our interesting
fan page on facebook at www.facebook.com/teamsheadtohead

No comments:

Post a Comment