Sunday 5 August 2012

CHELSEA'S MIDFIELDER TIPS CHELSEA FOR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DEFEND AS HE WISHES NEYMAR TO JOIN THE BLUES

Chelsea's new
signed Brazilian
midfielder
Oscar has
revealed he is
eager to see
his
international
colleague
Neymar
follow him
and make a
move over to west
London.
The pair are currently on
Olympic duty for their brazil,
where they have progressed to
the semi-finals, and Santos star
Neymar has been impressive.
He has been linked with a move
to Europe for several years, and
Oscar has revealed he will be
doing all he can to ensure when
that move comes, he will be heading to Stamford Bridge.
"While we are in London, I have
been telling Neymar about the
ambition of Chelsea.
"When the time comes for him
to join a European club, I hope I
can persuade him to join chelsea."
Oscar joined Roberto Di
Matteo's side for €32 million
(£25m) before the Olympic
tournament began, and he
admits that after hearing of the
Blues' interest he had little
hesitation in deciding to move over
to England.
He added: "When my agent told
me that Chelsea were interested
it was not something I even
needed to think about,
"They are the champions of
Europe, but they are still
showing so much ambition by
re-enforcing the squad.
"To win the European Cup and
still sign guys like myself and
Eden Hazard shows you the
ambition of the owner and
manager.
"With the squad we have I will
be looking at winning the
Premier League title and also
the Champions League he said.
"I know it is very difficult to win
[the Champions League] twice
in a row and even Barcelona
could not do it, but with what
Chelsea have in place it is quite
possible."
However before he gets his
Chelsea career underway, the
former Internacional man
hopes to win Olympic gold with
Brazil.
"The Brazilian Football
Confederation have told us that
they don't expect anything less
than gold - and that is what we
are going to deliver.
"To win an Olympic gold would
be very special to me, He concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment